Thursday, June 18, 2009

my kitty is a brat.


there she is. this is mojo. and she stood outside my bedroom door for an hour and a half this morning and cried. i've tried just letting her stay in my room to eliminate the whole outside crying thing, but 6 am is playtime for a certain someone. she walks up on my headboard and knocks things onto my face, attacks my feet through the covers, walks on my face, and it a whole-hearted nudge. so i started closing my door at night. she is not liking that one bit. she is a brat. she actually isn't even my kitten, she's my roommate's kitten. but she likes me better, hence the crying outside my door at 6 am. she is actually leaving with my roommate when she moves to kentucky at the end of the month. sad. i will miss her, but she is still a brat.

anyway, onto other updates. we are in module 3, in week 7, which means there are only 5 more weeks of this module. once we get past the halfway point, i start getting bored and ready for new classes. next module is our heavy duty orthopedic module. i have a feeling i am going to be swamped. this module has been pretty busy, but so far, so good. i am going to be sooo glad to be done with physiology. i'm not a fan of our physiology professor at all, and i am glad i only have to put up with her for 5 more weeks.

i can't get over the fact that i am going on my first clinical in less than 6 months. my outpatient clinical rotation starts in january. i don't know where i am going yet because all 4 of my choices said no. so i go into a lottery and will find out where i can go sometime in july. my second 2 clinicals are set, i will be in prescott, arizona next july and august. then i will be in daphne, alabama for september and october. i'm psyched about those, even though its still a year away.

life is good. i'm going on a date next week. i'm excited to go on a date, its been a very very long time. i gave up all of my college-dateable time because of the relationship i was in, so now i feel like its time i get back out there. it should be fun.

No comments: