Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Update

Sorry its been such a long time since I have updated anything on this. I have been dealing with the oh-so-fun mental/emotional side effects of having major surgery, graduating college, and losing all stability and schedule in my life. Anxiety and depression sucks. I spent the weekend at home and I will just say that no matter how old you are, you are never too old too want to spend time with your parents. They really know how to make you feel better, even if you are 22 years old.

Anyway, I am feeling much more like myself these days. I have a job interview at Alamance Regional Medical Center in the morning, working in imaging and maternity. I really really need a job, for so many reasons. Like money. And to fill the hours in the day.

I had my post op visit today and they took that freakin cast off! My doctor was so pleased and says he trusts me, so he gave me a great big honkin walking boot instead of a walking cast! That means I can shower and actually wash my leg! Its pretty nasty, very hairy. You know you want that visual. I'm not going to shave my leg until my friend Lizzie sees it, because I think it might be some kind of record. I will put pictures up of my scar when I get around to uploading them to my computer. Be patient. Get it, I'm a patient, and I said be patient. Hahahaha.

Cross your fingers and say some prayers for me to get this job, because I actually really want it!!

No comments: