Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One more night

Well, in about 12 hours, I will be at the hospital getting ready to have surgery. My surgery isn't until 9:15, but I still have to be there really early. And I'm glad its first thing in the morning, because I don't know how much sleep I am going to get tonight and will be very ready to go back to sleep. It's perfect timing too, my ankle was absolutely killing me today, just walking around a little bit. I know its going to be a long road to recovery, but I am in it for the long haul!

I got to spend most of the afternoon with an old friend today, and it was so nice to have girl time. We got sandwiches at Brueggers, which I remembered how much I loved it, and then went to pick up her adorable kids from school. I miss my friends in Charlotte, especially one who I have known for so long and knows me so well.

My dad and I decided to cook a great dinner for tonight. We are making potstickers and lettuce wraps, all homemade! It's going to be delicious, and as soon as my stepmom gets home from work, we are going to dig in!

I should be home by 2 or 3 tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully I will be up to phone calls, IMs, and posting online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow! Love you!