Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still Standing

Hello to my faithful friends who are going to keep up with my progress following my ankle surgery. I will be having a left ankle reconstruction on Thursday morning as most of you know. During my recovery, I will be looking for lots to keep me occupied, which is why I decided to start writing a blog.

Anyway, I have to be at the hospital at 7 am on Thursday, so it will be an early morning. I am going to go home to my mom's house since there aren't any steps to go into her house. I have never had major orthopedic surgery, so I am not exactly sure what to expect, but I know that it will make my ankle start feeling a lot better! I am hoping that my surgeon will take some pictures of the surgery and give them to me on a CD so that I can post them here. I have always wanted to see the inside of myself!

And so I can actually write down things that I am planning on accomplishing while being unable to walk, here's my list:
1. search and apply for grad school scholarships
2. make ACS bracelets for my mom's clinic
3. read all the books that Kara sends me
4. watch every movie I own
5. job search for after I can walk again
6. eat macaroni and cheese

No comments: