Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blahhhh

My weekend in Gatlinburg resulted in two basic things. One, I have pretty much a zero tolerance to alcohol. Like we didn't already know that?! And two, I got the 24 hour stomach flu. Not fun. I spent most of Monday morning puking my guts out, until there was nothing left to throw up. Don't you just love dry-heaving?
I feel much better today, and I even ate some food today. I was at work most of the day too, so at least my mine wasn't on it. By tomorrow, I should be 100% back to normal. I am driving to Charlotte on Thursday for the weekend. I get to see my mom and I am really excited; her boyfriend just broke up with her 2 days after asking her to marry him. ASSHOLE. And I just miss my momma. Then the rest of the weekend, I am going to work for my dad.

I am going to bed!

No comments: