Thursday, April 10, 2008

You can't rush greatness

I am in Salisbury, Maryland right now at the National Conference for Undergraduate Research. Its the biggest conference for undergrads in the country to present research; there are about 2,800 students here! I presented this afternoon in one of the poster sessions, and stood by my poster for an hour and a half answering questions about my study. It was pretty fun. My ankle doesn't hurt too much, but my feet are pretty sore. I am going to wear much more comfortable shoes tomorrow, but I also don't have to dress up as much tomorrow as I did today. I drove up in a bus full of Elon students yesterday and we are staying in a nice hotel here in Salisbury. All the Elon students are going back to Elon on Saturday, but I am taking a train to Baltimore to see my brother in his show, Pippin. My mom and best friend from high school are driving up to see him, so they will just drop me off in Elon when they drive back on Sunday. I am psyched to see them!!

We are starting to get ready to go to bed, so I am going to get in the huge king size bed here!!

No comments: