Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Kinda tough day

I still haven't found my camera cord, so I can't put up any pictures. Booooo. And tonight when we went to Harris Teeter, I drove around one of those little idiot carts. We didn't bring a camera unfortunately. It was a good laugh, which I really needed today.

I had a little bit of a down day, I'm very ready to be able to take care of myself and not be helpless. It is frustrating, since I am normally so independent and don't really need people to do things for me. So, its depressing that I have to depend on other people. With my mom at work all day, I can't really do much. I'm pretty pathetic trying to make lunch, hobbling all over the kitchen. It was rather humorous.

I am coming back up to Elon on Sunday, so that will be nice to be able to see everyone and have people around. I will probably spend all day Monday on campus pretending that I can still go to class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you Andrea! Miss you lots!