Thursday, February 7, 2008

Steps in the right direction!

I took FOUR steps today!!! I had to hold on to something with both hands and it wasn't very pretty, but I did it! My doctor said that I could start putting some weight on it, but I'm not sure what the boundaries with that are. I was supposed to have my first real post-op on Tuesday, but I rescheduled since I was planning on going back to school before then. I still am, hence why I rescheduled it for after I get back from our conference in Birmingham. I figure since I was going to get the go ahead to start walking on Tuesday, I can practice a little bit. But I am not going to press my luck. I'll stick to my idiot cart.

I spent the day at work with my mom, its exactly what I needed! I just couldn't sit in an empty house all by myself for another day. For those of you who know me well, you know how those two things don't mix.

Jimmy is coming to visit this weekend and it couldn't come at a better time! I love him so much!

No comments: