Monday, February 4, 2008

My first day by myself

My mom had to go back to work today, so I have been at home by myself all day. I haven't fallen down yet. It takes sooo much energy to do the simplest things. Getting lunch was an interesting endeavor, sliding things on the floor, throwing them across the kitchen, carrying things in my mouth. Since I have to use my arms for crutches, I can't really carry anything. Hopefully that problem will go away tomorrow. I found a place in Charlotte that rents those roll-a-bout things, and my dad is going to go with me in the morning. I also called my doctor this morning to tell them about the fall and that I can still feel it bleeding. They want me to come in just to be careful; they are going to take the cast off to make sure I didn't do any really bad damage then re-dress it. That's at 3 tomorrow, so I am going to head over to my dad's house once my mom gets home. I am interested to see my incision when they take the dressing off, I will most definitely have my camera!

My cell phone works at my dads house, so give me a call tonight!

No comments: