Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl

All I have to say is that I loved watching Tom Brady have his pretty little face sacked into the grass on the last drive of that game. Eli Manning is cute as a button, he looks about 15 years old. It was a good game and I was quite thrilled with the outcome.

On a not-so-good note, I fell pretty bad tonight right before the game started. I was getting up to go to the bathroom and I kinda of got caught up on my crutches and fell. It hurt like a bitch and I think I ripped some stitches out. And since I don't have the nerve blocks in anymore, I have full feeling in my ankle. I felt it start bleeding immediately and squishing all around in my cast - yucky yucky. I called my dad and told him what happened to make sure I didn't need to be rushed to the emergency room or anything. He assured me that I would be ok, but that I should call my surgeon in the morning, especially if I can still feel it bleeding. Its such a weird feeling to feel something inside a cast but can't see it or do anything about it. I am calling every medical supply place in Charlotte tomorrow to find a roll-a-bout to rent so I can get rid of these G-Damn hell sticks!

No more falling!!

No comments: