Sunday, February 3, 2008

My mother is taking advantage of the narcotics

Last night, I was straight up pissed off and so ready to pull my catheters out. Since I could use the vicodin as an excuse for erratic behavior, I thought I would express my creative side. You know, its the side of me that I never bring out. :) The oh-so-stylish purse that my mom found was getting annoying because every time I needed to get out of bed, I had to remember to put it around my neck. I just kept getting out of bed and pulling them onto the floor. There really are no words to describe what I came up with. A picture is worth a thousand words.





































I thought I made pretty good use of my bra by stuffing the IV bags in it. My mom was cracking up and grabbed the camera...and there was nothing I could do about it.

Today, I slept until about 11:30. I did stay up until about 2 last night watching Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. I want them to make my wedding cake. Its a really awesome show, check it out if you ever get the chance. And I can't be completely sure, but when my 9 am alarm went off to take my next pain pills, I think I just shut the alarm off and didn't take the meds. Which is a good thing, because that means I didn't have any pain. The drug bags were empty, so after some breakfast, it was time to pull the suckers out! The worst part was pulling off all the tape on my legs. Once that was off, I just pulled the catheters out, I couldn't even feel them. After a bath and washed hair, I felt like a whole new person.





































Mom and I are going to stay here tonight and watch the super bowl while we work on some stuff. We made homemade hummus last night, and she picked up a pizza from the store, so we're going to stay low key. I really don't care much about pro football, but I hate Tom Brady; he went to Michigan and he's a punk ass bitch.

As you can tell, I am having trouble posting pictures. I'll get it.

No comments: